A Caribbean locale that has been coming to my attention a lot lately is a gorgeous island called Saint Lucia.
I’ve seen some of the island through watching House Hunters International on HGTV. Searching for photos of Saint Lucia confirms what the televsion program showed: an amazing, lush tropical paradise. It’s a fascinating place both historically and physically and renowned for its beauty.
But the most pressing question: What is there to do on a family vacation in Saint Lucia?
- swimming at the beach
- diving and exploring the underwater world
- biking and hiking on trails in forests and on mountains
- getting to know the local wildlife
- cultural activities, like doing a tour with Saint Lucia Heritage Tours
- visiting Sulphur Springs and enjoying the waterfalls and hot spring pools
There a number of accommodations on the island that are specifically family-friendly, really making it a wonderful tropical holiday for the whole family!
Groupon deal below only available to purchase by Feb. 7, 2013. Cotton Bay Village is a very family-friendly place, complete with a daycare centre, a kids’ area, kids’ menus and more.
Check out this Groupon deal for Cotton Bay Village in Saint Lucia starting at just $549 for 4 nights (up to a $1570 value!) in a villa. (Always remember to read the fine print!)